Most Recorded Rides
The campus with the most recorded rides logged during the week, and weighted with campus population wins this top category. This means its not the size of your campus that matters but the number of rides during the week weighted against the overall population of the campus. At the end of the competition, the winning campus will be calculated and announced.
Prize: Trophy created by School of Art Institute of Chicago, cycling glory and bragging rights.
The campus with the highest participation as measured by number of riders logged during the week, and weighted with campus population wins this top category.
Prize: Trophy created by DIvvy, cycling glory and bragging rights.
Winning Instagram Photograph
During Bike2Campus Week participants are welcome to post photographs. These photos can be of you and your bicycle, your biking commutes, or just your bicycle. Get creative!
Prize: Social media bragging rights!
Illinois Bike Safety Quiz
Complete the Gold level of the Illinois Bike Safety Quiz, and get entered in a drawing for a $100 dollar prize. A winner will be drawn from each participating campus.
11 Chicagoland institutions that represent community colleges, private/public 4-year universities, small and large.
Includes | Students [UG, Grad & PT], Faculty & Staff*
Excludes | Medical sites
*2016 population figures
- City Colleges of Chicago (CCC) 46,589
- Dominican University 4,178
- Illinois Institute of Technology 7,660
- Loyola University Chicago 15,957
- Northeastern Illinois University 11,749
- Northwestern University 28,366
- Roosevelt University F/S 1,196
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago 4,616
- Triton College 13,825
- University of Chicago (UofC) 25,930
- University of Illinois - Chicago (UIC) 37,487